Forums  > Trashcan  > POTATO CHIPS  
     
Page 1 of 2Goto to page: [1], 2 Next
Display using:  

Nonius
Founding Member
Nonius Unbound
Total Posts: 12666
Joined: Mar 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-11 22:29
what makes them so lovely? cast your politically correct proclivities aside. and the snobbishness. mofos.

this ain't loaded.

Chiral is Tyler Durden

Martingale
NP House Mouse

Total Posts: 2629
Joined: Jun 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-11 22:41
Do you have them with booze? If so that's because of the booze, otherwise it is something different?

Nonius
Founding Member
Nonius Unbound
Total Posts: 12666
Joined: Mar 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-11 22:41
mofoAngry

Chiral is Tyler Durden

Martingale
NP House Mouse

Total Posts: 2629
Joined: Jun 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-11 22:43
or mushrooms Angry

Nonius
Founding Member
Nonius Unbound
Total Posts: 12666
Joined: Mar 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-11 22:44
stopped that nonsense, along with MELT a long time ago mofo. Angry

I want some duck.

Chiral is Tyler Durden

Martingale
NP House Mouse

Total Posts: 2629
Joined: Jun 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-11 22:47
The best marinated ducks I had back in China used opium shells, no way to hide

Nonius
Founding Member
Nonius Unbound
Total Posts: 12666
Joined: Mar 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-11 22:50
sounds good bro. when we going? I'm still waiting for proper Sichuan.

Chiral is Tyler Durden

Martingale
NP House Mouse

Total Posts: 2629
Joined: Jun 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-11 22:51
or you think there's a topological appealing of the chips because of their shapes?

Nonius
Founding Member
Nonius Unbound
Total Posts: 12666
Joined: Mar 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-11 22:52
duck tongue. fish swimming in chili oil with a flotilla of lilly fields of chilis. you know what I'm talking bout.

Chiral is Tyler Durden

Nonius
Founding Member
Nonius Unbound
Total Posts: 12666
Joined: Mar 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-11 22:55
chips are topologically trivial bro. no interest on that point. chips isotop to a point. or several points, duh.

Chiral is Tyler Durden

Martingale
NP House Mouse

Total Posts: 2629
Joined: Jun 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-11 22:57
when you were in hk, tabris did not bring you to such a place? it should be available in hk as well, speaking of which you don't have to go that far, in ny we can find such places

Nonius
Founding Member
Nonius Unbound
Total Posts: 12666
Joined: Mar 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-11 22:59
tabris and I went to that Aussie steak joint in the hoe district. it was good but the weather was bad. in S'pore there was a Sichuan dude who introduced me to proper Sichuan there. Scotty's friend. he told me that Cantonese food is shit and that I needed to understand that Sichuan is much much better.

Chiral is Tyler Durden

Martingale
NP House Mouse

Total Posts: 2629
Joined: Jun 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-11 23:03
lol, are you sure your stomach can handle it? I know in London sichuan rest are all s**@@@

Martingale
NP House Mouse

Total Posts: 2629
Joined: Jun 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-11 23:16
http://www.yelp.com/menu/la-vie-en-szechuan-new-york-2

it has duck tones and much more, one of my friends who's from sichuan but lived in Beijing for 20 years said it is even more authentic than the ones in Beijing...

Nonius
Founding Member
Nonius Unbound
Total Posts: 12666
Joined: Mar 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-12 00:00
Barshu London no good?🤔😡. McKay maybe I won't eat civet penis with red chilies and garlic but I'll try a number of animal flesh dishes you can serve me up bro

Chiral is Tyler Durden

tabris


Total Posts: 1244
Joined: Feb 2005
 
Posted: 2016-04-12 01:35
Next time you swing by hk, i will drag you to get the real canto and the real sichuan. but i do have to agree with Martingale that your stomach might not be able to handle it!

Dilbert: Why does it seem as though I am the only honest guy on earth? Dogbert: Your type tends not to reproduce.

rowdyroddypiper
NP Wrestling Champion

Total Posts: 1172
Joined: Apr 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-12 03:10
There are many exotic flavors of chips here too. I'll have to photo some but basically any conceivable flavor can be chipified.

@martingale: I'm still half and half between NYC and Asia.
@tabris: will alert you when I'm next in HK. Will not eat a steak though.

Revolution to the mean

tabris


Total Posts: 1244
Joined: Feb 2005
 
Posted: 2016-04-12 04:12
rrp: sounds good

and for the record... Nonius' hot secretary booked the spot. I just tagged along.

Dilbert: Why does it seem as though I am the only honest guy on earth? Dogbert: Your type tends not to reproduce.

Nonius
Founding Member
Nonius Unbound
Total Posts: 12666
Joined: Mar 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-12 08:24
@tabris: done! sent you a pm as well.

Chiral is Tyler Durden

HankScorpio


Total Posts: 462
Joined: Mar 2007
 
Posted: 2016-04-12 14:10
Sichuan Potato Chips (tm).
Damn, someone thought of that already Angry

http://www.tinyurbankitchen.com/sichuan-chili-potato-chips/

I can see it taking off. The special taste of sichuan chillies with mouth tingling sichuan peppercorns. Add potato chips and you're done. Beer

Martingale
NP House Mouse

Total Posts: 2629
Joined: Jun 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-12 15:58
lol, to clarify, the chili source that girl used is not from Sichuan, it is from Guizhou.

@rrp, let me know when you back in town.
@tabris, have not talked for long, shoot me an email when you have time, not sure if your old email still works.

Nonius
Founding Member
Nonius Unbound
Total Posts: 12666
Joined: Mar 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-12 22:36
Sichuan, Guizhou. dude, either way you'd have to pull out my tongue to get me to pronounce those places properly.

Chiral is Tyler Durden

Nonius
Founding Member
Nonius Unbound
Total Posts: 12666
Joined: Mar 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-13 11:11
apropos, I know China's a big country and all, and 1 in 5 people are Chinese, but how does this dude (or chick) think I'll be able assess what is he, what's he doing, why etc?


Chiral is Tyler Durden

Martingale
NP House Mouse

Total Posts: 2629
Joined: Jun 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-13 16:54
dude you did not learn any Chinese while dating that sgp girls back in the days? This woman ( from the name of it) might want to date you with 1% probability, but with 99% probability she want to sell you life insurance policies ( She's working for a life insurance company).

Nonius
Founding Member
Nonius Unbound
Total Posts: 12666
Joined: Mar 2004
 
Posted: 2016-04-13 17:08
sadly never had the opportunity to learn, not even from her. So that's a "female" name eh?

Chiral is Tyler Durden
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 2Goto to page: [1], 2 Next