|Total Posts: 10
|Joined: Nov 2019
ESD Clear Sheet For Carrier Tape are widely used for making carrier tape or tray for use of manufacturing line in order to prevent electronic componenets from static electricity interference. ESD properties on plastic are realized by special coating technology or compounding technology. Upon customer's requirement, we can offer wide range of thermoforming sheets available.
1. Width: 200mm~750mm (Tolerance: ± 1mm) ;
2. Thickness: 0.2mm~2.5mm (Tolerance: ± 0.02mm) ;
3. Length is customized. it can be jumbo roll, slitted roll or strips
4. Density: 1.08g/cm3
5. Color: black,
6. Surface resistivity: 10e4~10e9 ohms
7. Process: Monolayer or 3 layers co-extrustion
8. One side is glossy another side is matte
9. Certificates: ISO9001, REACH, CTI RoHS.
● Available in custom thickness and widths within 0.2mm to 2.5mm
● No dependency on humidity.
● Stable surface resistivity
● Excellent dimensional stability for deep-drawing or precision forming.
● Thickness tolerence within 5%.
● Eecellent bending strength
● Good low temperature toughness
● Less Burrs and fines
● Good compatibility with different kinds of cover tape
With Sheet to Form Carrier Tape for Carrying the Smaller Electronic Components such as IC Component, Connector, Resistor, Capacitor & Inductor.
Delivery and Shipment
Delivery time: 7~10days based on 2~5tons, 10~15days based on 10~12tons (1*20GP)
Shipment: we will choose the best transportation plan based on your requirements: Air transportation,ocean-shipping, Express or other ways.
Introduce of our company
Production line8 extruding production line
Main productPlastic sheet (PS, PP, PET), which is mainly used for thermoforming tray and carrier tape
Main marketSoutheast Asia, North America, South America, Europe and so on.
What is Electro Static Discharge?
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) describes the transfer of electrical charge between two objects.
As a result of the increasing use of plastics and/or plastic-coated materials, problems arise through the loading and unloading of these insulating materials.
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) may occur between the charged surfaces and the grounded objects in the immediate vicinity. This can lead to undesired interference or damage of sensitive electronics in devices and sensors. The energy of a static discharge in a semiconductor behaves in its relationship to the earth, like the energy of a lightning bolt to a tree.wholesale PS Carrier Tape Material